Cootie catchers are a classic game from anyone’s elementary school days. So, why not use this well-loved game style in your homeschool? You can use it as a way to practice facts or concepts. Check out this Valentine’s Day Scripture Cootie Catcher to practice Bible verses and promote Bible discussion with your kids!
They are also fun to play with after they are finished. This cootie catcher features cute pictures and reminders of what Biblical love is on the outside, with questions and Bible verses on the inside. The puzzle can be printed in the King James Version, New International Version, or English Standard Version, so you can print out the one that works for you and your family! They can also be printed in full color or black and white outline if you prefer to have your kids color their own!
For other Valentine’s Day resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020