Cootie catchers are a classic game from anyone’s elementary school days. So, why not use this well-loved game style in your homeschool? You can use it as a way to practice facts or concepts. Check out this Valentine’s Day Scripture Cootie Catcher to practice Bible verses and promote Bible discussion with your kids!
They are also fun to play with after they are finished. This cootie catcher features cute pictures and reminders of what Biblical love is on the outside, with questions and Bible verses on the inside. The puzzle can be printed in the King James Version, New International Version, or English Standard Version, so you can print out the one that works for you and your family! They can also be printed in full color or black and white outline if you prefer to have your kids color their own!
For other Valentine’s Day resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019