Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day with some music this year! There is a new 15-Minute Music Lesson for Valentine’s Day available, and it’s a good one. Included are three videos, including a medley of Disney love songs, and two other beautiful love songs that feature the violin and guitar. The free five-page printable pack helps your kids learn about the parts of these two instruments. You also receive a “Listen and Draw” page that kids can use when listening to the music.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020
- FREE Summer Picture Books Library List - June 26, 2020
- Free Printable Household Cleaning Tips & Hacks - June 25, 2020
- Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt Freebie - June 24, 2020
- Free Healthy Eating Journal - June 22, 2020