Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day with some music this year! There is a new 15-Minute Music Lesson for Valentine’s Day available, and it’s a good one. Included are three videos, including a medley of Disney love songs, and two other beautiful love songs that feature the violin and guitar. The free five-page printable pack helps your kids learn about the parts of these two instruments. You also receive a “Listen and Draw” page that kids can use when listening to the music.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019