Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day with some music this year! There is a new 15-Minute Music Lesson for Valentine’s Day available, and it’s a good one. Included are three videos, including a medley of Disney love songs, and two other beautiful love songs that feature the violin and guitar. The free five-page printable pack helps your kids learn about the parts of these two instruments. You also receive a “Listen and Draw” page that kids can use when listening to the music.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020