Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day with some music this year! There is a new 15-Minute Music Lesson for Valentine’s Day available, and it’s a good one. Included are three videos, including a medley of Disney love songs, and two other beautiful love songs that feature the violin and guitar. The free five-page printable pack helps your kids learn about the parts of these two instruments. You also receive a “Listen and Draw” page that kids can use when listening to the music.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022