Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Be sure to have plenty of activities ready and check out this Valentine’s Day Fun Pack for 3rd-5th Graders!
This resource from Year Round Homeschooling is great for learning a little about the history behind Valentine’s Day and having a little fun with it! It’s also a great resource if you want to take a homeschool day off for the holiday but still have your child work on a little something. Included are word scrambles, hangman, and a checkers game!
For other Valentine’s Day activities, check out 2019 Valentine’s Day Learning Resources: Unit Studies, Coloring Pages, Science, Art, + More!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Printable Summer Reading Challenge - July 10, 2020
- Homeschool Blueprint Workbook – FREE Sample - July 9, 2020
- Jane Austen Quotes & Copywork- FREE Download - July 8, 2020
- What are the Pros and Cons about Word Families? - July 7, 2020
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020