This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Erin at Royal Baloo.
Valentines Day is a day of love and friendship. My favorite part is exchanging cards with others and expressing how I feel about others. To me, it’s a day to say “I appreciate you” to all my friends.
These Valentines Day counting mats feature Valentines Cards! Use the Valentines Day card to count up to 10!
To Set Up the Valentines Day Counting Mats:
Laminate the cards and the pieces
Add glass gems or plastic pieces for counting
You can also use these cards for addition! On a card for 7 you could practice how many ways you can add up to 7.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Click here to grab your FREE VALENTINE’S DAY COUNTING MATS here!
For more great Valentines Day Fun:
Valentines No Prep First Grade Math Pack
Valentines No Prep Kinder and First Grade Pack
Valentines Crack the Code
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Valentine’s Day Printables, STEM Activities, & Experiments! - February 6, 2023
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022