Are you looking for a fun & frugal family activity for Valentine’s Day? Enjoy some time together while you search for things that remind you of “Love”!
Jacquie at Edventures with Kids has a free Valentine Scavenger Hunt for you — just print it off & take it with you as you go ‘looking for love’. Check off the items as you walk around your neighborhood or take the list with you as you run errands with the kids. It’s also a fun way to start a great discussion about the symbols of the holiday and what love really means.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Valentine’s Day Printables, STEM Activities, & Experiments! - February 6, 2023
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022