Are you looking for a fun & frugal family activity for Valentine’s Day? Enjoy some time together while you search for things that remind you of “Love”!
Jacquie at Edventures with Kids has a free Valentine Scavenger Hunt for you — just print it off & take it with you as you go ‘looking for love’. Check off the items as you walk around your neighborhood or take the list with you as you run errands with the kids. It’s also a fun way to start a great discussion about the symbols of the holiday and what love really means.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019
- (Limited Time FREEBIE) Gratitude Journal for Mom & Kids - October 23, 2019