Are you looking for a fun & frugal family activity for Valentine’s Day? Enjoy some time together while you search for things that remind you of “Love”!
Jacquie at Edventures with Kids has a free Valentine Scavenger Hunt for you — just print it off & take it with you as you go ‘looking for love’. Check off the items as you walk around your neighborhood or take the list with you as you run errands with the kids. It’s also a fun way to start a great discussion about the symbols of the holiday and what love really means.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020
- FREE Summer Picture Books Library List - June 26, 2020
- Free Printable Household Cleaning Tips & Hacks - June 25, 2020
- Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt Freebie - June 24, 2020
- Free Healthy Eating Journal - June 22, 2020