If you live in the United States, now is the perfect time to teach your kids about the presidential election process. Research Parent is offering FREE Printable Montessori-inspired cards for learning 20 terms related to U.S. presidential elections. These cards can be used with kids as young as kindergarten or as old as middle school. Terms range in difficulty from basic vocabulary such as ballot and president to more sophisticated terms such as incumbent and executive branch. Four bonus cards are also available for learning about each of the four 2016 presidential nominees. Don’t let this once-in-4-years opportunity pass you by!
Here are additional free history resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - July 29, 2020