If you live in the United States, now is the perfect time to teach your kids about the presidential election process. Research Parent is offering FREE Printable Montessori-inspired cards for learning 20 terms related to U.S. presidential elections. These cards can be used with kids as young as kindergarten or as old as middle school. Terms range in difficulty from basic vocabulary such as ballot and president to more sophisticated terms such as incumbent and executive branch. Four bonus cards are also available for learning about each of the four 2016 presidential nominees. Don’t let this once-in-4-years opportunity pass you by!
Here are additional free history resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Pirate Themed Books & Toys Kids will Love - September 16, 2019
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019