If you live in the United States, now is the perfect time to teach your kids about the presidential election process. Research Parent is offering FREE Printable Montessori-inspired cards for learning 20 terms related to U.S. presidential elections. These cards can be used with kids as young as kindergarten or as old as middle school. Terms range in difficulty from basic vocabulary such as ballot and president to more sophisticated terms such as incumbent and executive branch. Four bonus cards are also available for learning about each of the four 2016 presidential nominees. Don’t let this once-in-4-years opportunity pass you by!
Here are additional free history resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019