If you live in the United States, now is the perfect time to teach your kids about the presidential election process. Research Parent is offering FREE Printable Montessori-inspired cards for learning 20 terms related to U.S. presidential elections. These cards can be used with kids as young as kindergarten or as old as middle school. Terms range in difficulty from basic vocabulary such as ballot and president to more sophisticated terms such as incumbent and executive branch. Four bonus cards are also available for learning about each of the four 2016 presidential nominees. Don’t let this once-in-4-years opportunity pass you by!
Here are additional free history resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020
- Free Word Flipper Printables - November 6, 2020