Practice counting numbers 1-12 with these adorable FREE turkey counting cards from Totschooling. Preschoolers will love putting the correct number of “feathers” on the turkeys, while practicing one to one correspondence and number recognition. You can use craft feathers, playdough, colored paper or anything else that represents feathers.
Here are a TON of additional Thanksgiving Freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019