Aren’t mysteries fascinating? Especially historical mysteries? If you are using The Mystery of History in your homeschool, you are going to love these brand new The Mystery of History Planning Pages that were created to use to organize your history plans for the year. They will also be a great addition to your homeschool portfolio at the end of the year.
These planning pages from Homeschool Giveaways have two lessons per page, and they list the lesson number and title of each lesson. There is a spot to record the dates to help when planning for extra books and supplements.
There is a place to record notes for each lesson and checklists for books, videos, activities, supplements, and more. You will find lesson planning pages specific to each volume!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Yellow Writing Pads (12-pack) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Scramble - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Emergent Readers (limited time!) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Holiday Memory Morning Time Menu Pack - November 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off Thanksgiving Art Cards - November 19, 2019