Photo scavenger hunts can be such fun! This time of year has so many gorgeous and thought-provoking opportunities for photography. It’s the perfect season to do this FREE Thanksgiving Photo Scavenger Hunt and Gratitude Challenge from Captivating Compass!
This FREE download is all you need for inspiration. Print it out for your younger kids so they can check off each one they complete. You can even just open it on your phone and choose a prompt to work with each day. Keep the conversation going by posting your pictures on your favorite social media platform to help encourage others to focus on a heart of thankfulness. In your homeschool or throughout the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, this scavenger hunt and gratitude challenge are perfect for bringing the family together! It’s an easy-to-organize activity that will be enjoyable for all ages.
Three more easy ways to use your FREE Thanksgiving Photo Scavenger Hunt & Gratitude Challenge are:
- Create a Thanksgiving bunting or a wall collage with printed images from your Gratitude Challenge.
- Family reunion-style Thanksgiving events can be made even more memorable with a digital presentation of how the kids expressed their thankfulness throughout the month.
- Create a Thanksgiving tree with images and add an inspirational quote, verse or comment on the back.
For other similar resources, check out 5 FREE Ideas for Including Thanksgiving in Your Homeschool + Printables!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months! - December 13, 2019
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - December 11, 2019
- Restarting Your Homeschool After the Holidays - December 9, 2019
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019