Are you familiar with the book, Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss? This cute story is a wonderful way to introduce and practice counting to ten, and now you can extend the learning even further by playing this FREE printable math game to go along with it!
Kids will love challenging each other to be the first with “ten apples up on top!” Everything you need to play is included, and is a fun way for kids of multiple ages to practice math skills at the same time! Preschoolers can work on counting, while older kids can practice adding, subtracting and making ten!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019