Are you familiar with the book, Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss? This cute story is a wonderful way to introduce and practice counting to ten, and now you can extend the learning even further by playing this FREE printable math game to go along with it!
Kids will love challenging each other to be the first with “ten apples up on top!” Everything you need to play is included, and is a fun way for kids of multiple ages to practice math skills at the same time! Preschoolers can work on counting, while older kids can practice adding, subtracting and making ten!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020
- Free Word Flipper Printables - November 6, 2020