Telling time is such an important early math concept, and one that is especially important in real life. To help kids practice telling time, as well as see examples of using time in everyday life, grab this cute and FREE early math reader from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! This printable book is a simple way to allow kids to work on reading and math at the same time. It provides practice with telling time to the hour and half hour, as well as introducing elapsed time. It is easy to use and assemble, and in black and white for easy printing. Plus, kids can color and decorate the book after reading and solving the math problems.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020