Free Task Planner…
Little Learning Lovies LOVES to share free stuff with everyone. Right now, in honor of the upcoming Homeschool Mother’s Soirée, Little Learning Lovies is sharing a FREE Task Planner with anyone who signs up for the week-long celebration of homeschooling moms!
Unlock a FREE 30 Page Unit Study Planner too!
They’ve made it really easy to share about the 2015 HMS, and they are rewarding you for doing it! It’s fast and easy to unlock a HUGE Unit Study Planner and there are more rewards beyond that. Click over to learn more and to join in!
The 2015 Homeschool Mother’s Soirée begins on March 1st!
Hi! Sandra here… I want to tell you a bit more about this celebration so you know what you’re in for!
We’ll be spending a whole week online enjoying great blogs, amazing giveaways, door prizes and best of all: We’ll be there together, sharing and lifting each other up. It’s a really beautiful week and if last year’s is any indication, we’ll end the week armed with great new tools and a fresh perspective, ready to tackle the toughest part of the year. I can’t wait to see you there! ♥
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Printable Summer Reading Challenge - July 10, 2020
- Homeschool Blueprint Workbook – FREE Sample - July 9, 2020
- Jane Austen Quotes & Copywork- FREE Download - July 8, 2020
- What are the Pros and Cons about Word Families? - July 7, 2020
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020