Looking for a fun math challenge for your kids this summer? Check out these FREE Algebraic logic puzzles from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! These puzzles could be used with 4-8th graders to help increase number sense and logical thinking. They are very challenging until you figure out the “trick” to solving them easily! These puzzles are also an example of a system of linear equations, so they could also be used to introduce that topic to high schoolers! This free download includes 5 puzzles as well as answer keys.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019