Looking for a fun math challenge for your kids this summer? Check out these FREE Algebraic logic puzzles from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! These puzzles could be used with 4-8th graders to help increase number sense and logical thinking. They are very challenging until you figure out the “trick” to solving them easily! These puzzles are also an example of a system of linear equations, so they could also be used to introduce that topic to high schoolers! This free download includes 5 puzzles as well as answer keys.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019