Looking for a fun math challenge for your kids this summer? Check out these FREE Algebraic logic puzzles from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! These puzzles could be used with 4-8th graders to help increase number sense and logical thinking. They are very challenging until you figure out the “trick” to solving them easily! These puzzles are also an example of a system of linear equations, so they could also be used to introduce that topic to high schoolers! This free download includes 5 puzzles as well as answer keys.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019