This FREE Summer Word Search is a simple activity to keep kids busy and their brains active while they are on a break from school. This activity from Wonder Mom Wannabe is fun, and also educational!
Word searches can reinforce vocabulary words and spelling as children have to read and reread the words in order to find them on the list and in the search. Learning how to scan is important for higher-level reading and scanning is a big part of word searches. Work together with your child if it’s their first time with word searches, and then see how they develop in speed and ability over time. You can download and print off this easy activity for kids for your own personal use.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021