This FREE Summer Word Search is a simple activity to keep kids busy and their brains active while they are on a break from school. This activity from Wonder Mom Wannabe is fun, and also educational!
Word searches can reinforce vocabulary words and spelling as children have to read and reread the words in order to find them on the list and in the search. Learning how to scan is important for higher-level reading and scanning is a big part of word searches. Work together with your child if it’s their first time with word searches, and then see how they develop in speed and ability over time. You can download and print off this easy activity for kids for your own personal use.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023