Make learning sight words a game with these Summer Preschool Sight Word Games!
Beth at Preschool Play & Learn has created these cute sight word board games in the shape of an ice cream cone, beach ball, watermelon seed, and more! Your child will need a dice to play, and they can play the game with another person. They will roll the dice, start moving around the board with a game piece, and they must read each sight word as they go. If they can’t read it, then they’re stuck there! It’s a great way to make learning not feel like school!
For other sight word games, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist/Dental Printables for February! - January 22, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020