Make learning sight words a game with these Summer Preschool Sight Word Games!
Beth at Preschool Play & Learn has created these cute sight word board games in the shape of an ice cream cone, beach ball, watermelon seed, and more! Your child will need a dice to play, and they can play the game with another person. They will roll the dice, start moving around the board with a game piece, and they must read each sight word as they go. If they can’t read it, then they’re stuck there! It’s a great way to make learning not feel like school!
For other sight word games, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019