Looking for some educational summer fun? A summer nature study for elementary and middle school ages that includes the study of biology, physical science, and chemistry keeps learning science a “real life” adventure all summer long!
You’ll want to grab this free 85 page Summer nature study as you explore the outdoors this summer! Ready to go when you are with book suggestions, online resources, nature walk questions and activities, experiments, nature journal pages, and even poetry. Filled with topics for each month of summer. Learn about the ocean and other bodies of water and the life you will find living within them; explore the summer solstice and astronomy; and investigate weather. While doing that, you will explore topics within biology, chemistry, and physical science as you look at scientific connections – all while having fun doing it!
Click here for more free Nature Study resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019