Want to start teaching music at your homeschool or looking for helpful tips on how to teach music? Or perhaps you teach private music lessons to other homeschoolers? Then start your FREE Subscription to Music Ed! Each issue is packed with the latest research, tips, games, teaching resources and creative ideas to make teaching and learning music easy and enjoyable for everyone.
The Music Ed digital magazine bridges the communication gap between the parent and the music teacher. It encourages teachers and parents to place the child in the center. Plus, it helps them work together to improve music education and private tuition experiences. The magazine addresses common problems that both music teachers and parents of music students face. It also invites both sides to consider the issues from the child’s perspective. But above all, we are here to celebrate the joy and the benefits of music, together!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Math Game Boards - April 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - April 1, 2020
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 1, 2020
- FREE How to Use the Scientific Method Guide - March 31, 2020
- 25% OFF Blitz Champz Football Math Game! - March 31, 2020