It’s spring! One of our favorite spring-time activities is to plant seeds! Lauren from Mama’s Learning Corner and Maureen from Spell Outloud have teamed up together to create a set of free seed printables.
If you have toddlers or preschoolers, head on over to Spell Outloud and download a set of Learning About Seeds journal pages. These fit perfectly in a paper bag book or can be staple together to make a seed booklet. Included are:
- basic seed vocabulary
- letter tracing
- informative text
If you have elementary-age children, head on over to Mama’s Learning Corner for her seeds mini book download!
Included in this 5-page printable worksheet set:
- 8-page Seeds mini-book – This is a notebooking-style activity, where each stage of seed growth is described. There are a few fun questions included as well.
- My Seeds Observation Chart – If you’re growing your own seeds, this is a neat printable to record each day’s progress! Includes 12 days.
- Vocabulary Page – Use the word bank to label each part of seed growth.
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019