It’s spring! One of our favorite spring-time activities is to plant seeds! Lauren from Mama’s Learning Corner and Maureen from Spell Outloud have teamed up together to create a set of free seed printables.
If you have toddlers or preschoolers, head on over to Spell Outloud and download a set of Learning About Seeds journal pages. These fit perfectly in a paper bag book or can be staple together to make a seed booklet. Included are:
- basic seed vocabulary
- letter tracing
- informative text
If you have elementary-age children, head on over to Mama’s Learning Corner for her seeds mini book download!
Included in this 5-page printable worksheet set:
- 8-page Seeds mini-book – This is a notebooking-style activity, where each stage of seed growth is described. There are a few fun questions included as well.
- My Seeds Observation Chart – If you’re growing your own seeds, this is a neat printable to record each day’s progress! Includes 12 days.
- Vocabulary Page – Use the word bank to label each part of seed growth.
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021