The year 2014 is nearly finished. Many homeschooling families are going to finish the first semester of this academic year at the end of 2014. What have you done with 2014? Managing the time is very important for everyone. Therefore, it is great to get the children into the habit of managing their time by writing their daily assignment and to do list in a Student Planner.
I wish you have a great time planning with your children.
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019