One way to put your kids on the path to fully independent learning is to allow them to explore their passions with an interest-led and child-directed approach to learning, free of set curriculum! You will love these Student-Directed Learning Printables!
These printables from Leslie Maddox include a page for brainstorming ideas and creating a customized learning plan. The student is encouraged to choose a specific topic and to record specific questions about that topic to focus and direct his learning. The printable also includes a page to keep track of new questions the student will come up with during the learning process, as well as a page for the parent or student to record learning activities by date.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023
- The BIG List of FREE Martin Luther King, Jr. Homeschool Resources - January 3, 2023
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022