One way to put your kids on the path to fully independent learning is to allow them to explore their passions with an interest-led and child-directed approach to learning, free of set curriculum! You will love these Student-Directed Learning Printables!
These printables from Leslie Maddox include a page for brainstorming ideas and creating a customized learning plan. The student is encouraged to choose a specific topic and to record specific questions about that topic to focus and direct his learning. The printable also includes a page to keep track of new questions the student will come up with during the learning process, as well as a page for the parent or student to record learning activities by date.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019