These super cute strawberry printables would be the perfect addition to a unit study, or a “fun” school day before you go berry picking.
All 11 printables in this worksheet packet are strawberry-themed. In this worksheet packet, you’ll find:
- Strawberries Word Search
- Strawberry Patterns: What Comes Next? – Cut & paste to complete the pattern
- How Many Are There? – Counting activity
- Strawberry Sum & Difference – Practice addition and subtraction math facts; simple word problems included
- Strawberry Color-by-Sight Word – Uses words from Dolch First Grade List
- Follow the Leader – Simple addition
- Beginning Sound ‘s’ – Phonics practice
- Strawberry Coloring Page – includes handwriting practice
- Strawberry Ending Sounds – Cut out each strawberry and place in the correct basket according to the ending sound
- Crack the Strawberry Code! – Use the number/letter key to crack the code
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019