If you’re homeschooling middle school age children, then this is the resource for you! Check out this Story Map Brochure Printable + more!
Only Passionate Curiosity has created a great go-to resource for homeschooling parents for their English lessons. Teaching story structure can be incredibly difficult. But, with this Story Map Brochure Printable, you can give your child a template to work with. It will help them break down the story into its many elements, and it gives them a deeper understanding of story. You can use this for whatever story you may be working on at the time. And, if you need a little extra guidance or encouragement in the process, this post also has tips and other ideas for you!
For another story map resource, check out Lesson Download: Learn About Story Structure!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020