If you’re homeschooling middle school age children, then this is the resource for you! Check out this Story Map Brochure Printable + more!
Only Passionate Curiosity has created a great go-to resource for homeschooling parents for their English lessons. Teaching story structure can be incredibly difficult. But, with this Story Map Brochure Printable, you can give your child a template to work with. It will help them break down the story into its many elements, and it gives them a deeper understanding of story. You can use this for whatever story you may be working on at the time. And, if you need a little extra guidance or encouragement in the process, this post also has tips and other ideas for you!
For another story map resource, check out Lesson Download: Learn About Story Structure!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019