If you’re homeschooling middle school age children, then this is the resource for you! Check out this Story Map Brochure Printable + more!
Only Passionate Curiosity has created a great go-to resource for homeschooling parents for their English lessons. Teaching story structure can be incredibly difficult. But, with this Story Map Brochure Printable, you can give your child a template to work with. It will help them break down the story into its many elements, and it gives them a deeper understanding of story. You can use this for whatever story you may be working on at the time. And, if you need a little extra guidance or encouragement in the process, this post also has tips and other ideas for you!
For another story map resource, check out Lesson Download: Learn About Story Structure!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023