St. Patrick’s Day is fast approaching! Practice prewriting with a holiday theme with these St. Patrick’s Day Roll & Trace Prewriting Pages!
You’ll need a 6-sided die for this activity. On the left of the pages are pictures of each side of the die, a pot of gold on the other side, and a line to trace in between! For each side of the die, there is a different line to trace from straight ones to zigzags. AND you can choose between two different line styles: both dotted, but one is thick and one is thin. Have your child trace their way to a pot of gold this St. Patrick’s Day!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019