This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill from Mama’s Learning Corner.
These worksheets for your Preschooler or early Kindergartner have a fun spring theme!
They’ll find bugs, watering cans, gardening supplies, flowers, and more!
Spring Worksheets for Preschool
In this 5-page set of spring worksheets for preschoolers, you’ll find:
→ Beginning Sounds – Write the correct beginning letter for each picture
→ Flower Begins with the Letter F – Find each letter f in the grid; includes handwriting practice
→ What’s the Missing Number? – Complete the missing number in each row
→ Spring Matching! – Match each spring-themed item on the left with its match in the row
→ Spring Scissor Practice – “Water” each flower by cutting along the lines
More Spring Worksheets
You may also be interested in:
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018