Teaching blends can be difficult for any teacher. Find a great resource to help your children get the concept. Check out this Spring Initial Blends Sorting Game!
All you need to do to prepare this game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me is to print out the pages and cut out the cards. There are cards with these blends on them:
- BL, CL, FL, GL, PL, SL
- BR, CR, DR, FR, GR, PR, TR
- SC, SK, SN, SP, ST, SW
And then there are blends with images that match the blends. You can use this daily with your child so they get enough blend practice!
For other blends resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020