These counting strips have rockets and planets of different colors, so print in color to get the most out of them! On each strip, there are two or three objects filled in, but then there are missing numbers that your child can fill in to practice their skip counting! Laminate this resource to be able to use it all year long! These cards work on skip counting by 1-12.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020