If you’re looking for a way to teach word endings in a unique way with your children or your homeschool co-op, then these Snowman Word Family Spinners are for you!
There are 12 total spinner cards, 3 for each of these word endings: an, ap, ad, op, et, en, ed, ip, in, it, ot, og, ug, un, and ub. On each spinner card, there are around 5-6 words with the corresponding ending. You will need to use a clear plastic spinner or a “pacman” cover for each spinner card. A cut out printable “pacman” is included with this resource as well as recording sheets for each word ending. This activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games is fun to use for individuals, pairs, or groups and appropriate for Kindergarteners or first graders.
If you’re interested in other word family activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages - June 25, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 66% Off BIC Ballpoint Pens (60-count) - June 25, 2019
- FREE Ocean-Themed Addition Spin & Color Sheets - June 25, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Playdough Mats - June 24, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Hundreds Charts - June 24, 2019