I know there are so many different ways to learn numbers. I thought we would try some number writing strips to match up to the ABC. I know that we are always looking for fun ways to work on our numbers. Winter has some fun themes and snowflakes are one of our favorite themes.
What you will find in these printables:
- Numbers 1 to 20
- Snowflake Theme
- Number digit and number word
- An example of how you trace each number
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 4 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019