Have lots you want to get done this year in terms of development but feeling a little overwhelmed? Set and achieve your goals with these FREE SMART Goals Template from Organized 31!
SMART stands for specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound. This 2-page printable helps you purposefully set achievable, motivating goals. Often when people set goals, they fall into the common traps of setting hopes and dreams as goals that don’t effectively move them towards their ultimate goal. You can use this template and format for personal and professional goals as well as project completion, and both you and your children can use it to create goals.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021