Seeing and recognizing patterns is an important part of math education. If you have little ones, be sure to grab these FREE Skittles pattern cards from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! This free download includes 12 different cards for kids to continue the pattern. This is a fun activity to use with pre-school through first grade, and can easily be adapted and extended! Plus, you can enjoy a sweet treat together when you’re done!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019