If you are familiar with the “Sir Cumference” books by Cindy Neuschwander, you will want to be sure and grab this FREE lesson and game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! This printable pack allows kids the chance to explore place value with “Sir Cumference and All the King’s Tens,” and also includes a simple, printable game to help kids practice their skills and recognize large numbers!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019