If you are familiar with the “Sir Cumference” books by Cindy Neuschwander, you will want to be sure and grab this FREE lesson and game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! This printable pack allows kids the chance to explore place value with “Sir Cumference and All the King’s Tens,” and also includes a simple, printable game to help kids practice their skills and recognize large numbers!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Get more than $770 of FREEBIES for a Limited Time! - August 7, 2020
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020