Once you print out these Silly Animal Puzzles, cut the cards in the line down the middle, and you get an animal front and an animal back. Students will have a great time mixing and matching animals, trying to find the right pairs or trying to make silly ones! You can include this as a science activity or as an imaginary literacy activity. They can make a new animal and write a story about it!
It also comes with habitat cards, so your children can place their animals in the correct habitats.
For other animal-themed resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ruth Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 18, 2019
- FREE Counting Snowflakes Easy Reader - January 17, 2019
- FREE Blends Playdough Mats - January 17, 2019
- FREE Winter Learning Pack for Toddlers and PreK (subscriber freebie) - January 16, 2019
- FREE My Snowman Easy Reader - January 16, 2019