In this resource, you’ll find a free reader called I Must Get. It includes two new sight words: must and new. But, on the first page on the lift are a list of sight words that are in the story that you can practice with your child before reading.
For other short vowel resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Going to the Moon Easy Reader - July 15, 2019
- FREE Life Cycle of a Firefly Printable Pack - July 15, 2019
- FREE Hop To It Alphabet Matching Game - July 15, 2019
- FREE No Prep Fraction Game - July 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 50% Off Vacation for Dexter by Lindsay Ward - July 14, 2019