You can play all together as a family or just let the little ones play. All you need to do is print the set of printable cards twice, laminate them for durability, and you’ve got a game! Don’t forget to visit the links at the end of the post for more Shark Week ideas and printables!
For other shark resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019