You can play all together as a family or just let the little ones play. All you need to do is print the set of printable cards twice, laminate them for durability, and you’ve got a game! Don’t forget to visit the links at the end of the post for more Shark Week ideas and printables!
For other shark resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019