Since William Shakespeare was born in April, spring is the perfect time to celebrate Shakespeare! So whether you are learning at home or heading to the theatre these FREE Shakespeare resources are perfect for your homeschooled tweens & teens.
But… truth be told…
Studying Shakespeare may have your Teens & tween groaning in iambic pentameter!
Shakespeare would be so proud! But, you might consider mixing it up a bit with fun (and free) literature resources for your homeschool. These fun and engaging resources might be all it takes to put a smile on your teen or tween’s face. There are even some resources for the younger kids so you can enjoy learning together.
You’ll find FREE Shakespeare resources for these plays:
- As You Like It – Rosalind & Orlando and a crazy mixed-up love story.
- Midsummer Night’s Dream – It’s a play within a play and so much more!
- Much Ado About Nothing – So many love this play for its brilliantly penned insults
- Romeo & Juliet – The immense heartbreak of young love.
- Hamlet – You decide who is crazier – The Queen, her husband, or Hamlet?
- Julius Caesar – If Ancient History is part of your curriculum. This play gives excellent insight into the life and chaos of living and ruling in Ancient Rome.
- King John – An excellent teaching resource from Northern Broadsides in the UK of a historical play that doesn’t get too much attention anymore.
Grab all the resources over at Captivating Compass to make Shakespeare Month awesome in your homeschool!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020