Does your child have a hard time grasping place value? Then check out these FREE Number Puzzles from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! These simple puzzles require students to match a 3-digit number with its expanded form as well as the equivalent base 10 blocks to help increase number sense. Matching these different, yet equivalent forms together will help young children visualize the meaning of place value, and help prepare them for higher level math with large numbers (especially subtraction with borrowing).
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019