Does your child have a hard time grasping place value? Then check out these FREE Number Puzzles from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! These simple puzzles require students to match a 3-digit number with its expanded form as well as the equivalent base 10 blocks to help increase number sense. Matching these different, yet equivalent forms together will help young children visualize the meaning of place value, and help prepare them for higher level math with large numbers (especially subtraction with borrowing).
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019