Looking for a simple way to keep your kids motivated to stay in God’s Word this New Year?
Author Danika Cooley was in the same boat when she developed this great FREE Seeking Jesus Daily printable that she’s shared over at Kids in the Word!
“I put together a printable to help kids set daily spiritual goals, and a second sheet that will allow them to check off their goal each day. I had a lot of fun designing these, but I suspect you won’t want to print 52 weekly sheets per child with all the colorful ink required. You can either laminate the daily record, or you can slip it into a sheet protector, then just use dry erase markers on the plastic so you can use the page over and over again…”
Her goal she says is “…to teach my kids: Life is about the small things, not the big spectacular ones. I want them to commit to daily walking the path of faithful service to the Lord.”
Click here for more free Bible resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019