Help your child build fine motor skills by using scissors. Practicing cutting is an excellent way to increase your child’s fine motor. These cute FREE sea themed cutting printables are perfect to use at home and in place of therapy sessions if your child is lacking the skill.
While doing scissor activities always be sure your child is aware of the placement of the scissors with cutting and holding properly. Giving your child encouragement also helps increase their ability and confidence in using scissors.
The straight line is a simple cutting activity while the zig-zag line allows them to learn about manipulating the paper while using the scissors.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019