This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Description from site:
Join Science Jim as he talks to Robert Judith a snotologist! Well, really he’s a biophysicist but one of his areas of study is the science of snot! Don’t miss this fun 18 minute video about snot, what is it, what is it for, and what does it do for us?
You’ll receive a .pdf form with the link to the video. Just click on the link and you’ll see page with the video. There is no need to download the recording since it will start playing once you hit the play button. Instant science! Instant fun!
Find more free resources from CurrClick here!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019