Little ones always get into the phase where they are constantly asking ‘why, why, why?’ It’s a good sign since that means their minds are hungry for knowledge, and they just want to learn! They want to explore the world around them.
As a homeschool parent, you might be used to questions like ‘Why do we get hungry?’, ‘Why do we have to go to the bathroom?’, or maybe ‘Why do we have a tongue?’
It can get a bit overwhelming, but Captivating Compass can help you explain at least one of your child’s questions through their FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? It’s a three-part experiment where your child will have a great time using their Lego blocks!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020