This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie from 3 Dinosaurs.
ABCs are something you can work on all year long but are a great them when headed back to school. I know that we are always working on tracing our letters many different ways.
These School Theme ABC Tracing Strips are fun and easy to use for all year long. These are great for later PreK and Kindergarten students.
The tracing strips work great with my Pencil ABC Finds.
I recommend cutting and laminating the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes them easy to store.
What you will find in these printables:
- All 26 Letters
- School Theme
- Uppercase and lowercase tracing together
- An example of how you trace each letter
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 6 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE SCHOOL THEMED LETTER TRACING STRIPS here!**
Check out these other school themed printables:
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!