Give your children the opportunity to practice their Dolch sight words with this Sight Words Set from 3 Dinosaurs!
4 sight words are included: fast, five, found, and first. For each word, there are certain activities, such as a playdough mat, trace/color/write sheet, and more!
For other Romping & Roaring Activities, take a look here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020