Give your children the opportunity to practice their Dolch sight words with this Sight Words Set from 3 Dinosaurs!
4 sight words are included: fast, five, found, and first. For each word, there are certain activities, such as a playdough mat, trace/color/write sheet, and more!
For other Romping & Roaring Activities, take a look here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020