Words included in this set are ‘why’, ‘wish’, ‘work’, ‘would’. There are lots of activities to help your child focus on these four words: playdough mats, dot marker pages, trace/color/write, and so much more! By breaking sight word lists into doable sections, your child will gain a deep understanding of sight words.
For other Romping & Roaring free sets, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Spring Picture Books Library List - April 3, 2020
- Homeschool Methods Explained: Worldschooling - April 3, 2020
- FREE Resurrection Writing Prompts - April 3, 2020
- FREE Math Game Boards - April 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - April 1, 2020