As homeschooling families, we spend a lot of time in the car. A LOT of time. For longer road trips, it’s easy to have your teen “plug-in” for the duration. But what if you want to create some of that family bonding time you remember from your childhood vacations? That’s when we find that it’s not so easy keeping everyone happy and engaged.
If you’re traveling with older kids, then you know how difficult it can be to find things to do in the car that don’t revolve around electronics. That’s why Education Possible created this FREE Road Trip Scavenger Hunt with teens in mind. It includes 50 things to search for that will challenge your middle school student.
Before your next long car trip, download copies for your family and challenge each other to see who can find the most items.
Click here for more family freebies!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020