Practice rhyming with real words with your child with this fun Rhyme Time Flowers Printable!
Each of these pages from Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me has a flower and a word at the bottom. Your child must fill in the petals with words that rhyme with the word at the bottom! It’s a great way to practice the rhyming skill and to make sure they’re rhyming with real words!
For other rhyming activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Set of 10 Earth Day Coloring Sheets - April 22, 2019
- FREE Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - April 22, 2019
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019