Practice rhyming with real words with your child with this fun Rhyme Time Flowers Printable!
Each of these pages from Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me has a flower and a word at the bottom. Your child must fill in the petals with words that rhyme with the word at the bottom! It’s a great way to practice the rhyming skill and to make sure they’re rhyming with real words!
For other rhyming activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019
- FREE List: 15 Ways to Use a Tablet in Your Homeschool - August 19, 2019
- FREE What Comes Next?: Back to School Math Activity - August 18, 2019
- FREE Back to School Tracing Lines - August 18, 2019