Easter is just around the corner! Since everyone is getting excited about the Easter Bunny and finding eggs, it’s easy to forget the real reason we celebrate this joyous holiday. Therefore, this Easter, you can teach your children about the Resurrection and the meaning behind the holiday. You can easily incorporate this into your Easter lesson plans with these FREE Resurrection Writing Prompts from Mom for All Seasons!
These pages are perfect for getting in that extra writing practice. This resource is best for upper elementary students; however, you could use them with younger students too. The pack includes pages about how to share Christ’s love, description words for Easter, finding nouns and adjectives, and more!
For other similar resources, check out our list of Easter and Resurrection Day Resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021