Each page shows an array of reindeer, and students must choose an equation that goes with each array and clip it! They can use a paperclip or a clothespin. And, this resource includes a worksheet for your child to record their answers! Make math just a little more Christmasy this year!
For other array or clip card resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE Weekly Spelling Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE All About Ferns Unit Study - August 22, 2019
- Back to School Time: Lots of Wonderful Back to School Resources! - August 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off an Ergonomic Rolling Desk - August 21, 2019