Each page shows an array of reindeer, and students must choose an equation that goes with each array and clip it! They can use a paperclip or a clothespin. And, this resource includes a worksheet for your child to record their answers! Make math just a little more Christmasy this year!
For other array or clip card resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019